Saturday, October 15, 2005

 
Amazing News

I just found out about a great blog called Raw Like Sashimi that's exclusively featuring a new album by this artist who calls herself Bullette. I'd never heard of her before, but after reading that she sounds like Jewel and Fiona Apple and Joss Stone, I had to check out the mp3s. Really incredible stuff, and I'm incredibly thankful that the people behind Raw Like Sashimi were kind enough to share these tracks. Hurry over and download, 'cause it's a Raw Like Sashimi exclusive and I'm not sure you'll be able to find it anywhere else.

This is a perfect example of why I'm so happy that the mp3 blog phenomenon has spread to the extent that it has. There's really no other way to keep up with the most current music news and releases!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?