Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

It just didn't seem right to wrap up without one final visit to The Island of Living Puke, you assholes.

Over the past few years I may have advanced one or two controversial theories, it's true. But I think we can all agree that a certain movie would've been vastly improved if the screenwriters have taken my suggestion and included a scene where Zoogz Rift bursts into a record shop, throttles John Cusack in a sleeper hold and proceeds to body slam him repeatedly until John concedes that he's a self obsessed yuppie with middle-brow musical taste and that Zoogz is indisputably looser than clams. Then Zoogz sings High Fidelity, fade to black. Best movie ending ever. I don't know why no one ever listens to me.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?