Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

Inner Dialogue: like raisins in a glass of seltzer, so are the threads on I Love Music, bobbin' up and down and up and down.

Presumably nearly everyone reading this blog knows the I Love Music board. Beloved by fans of the Dave Matthews Band (don't click if you don't have a fast connection), and the ideal place to express your love or hate for MIA (whose videos, btw, have been playing a lot on the New York Noise show that I semi-raved about a few weeks ago. Bad dancer, cute as the dickens, and I'm not as thrilled by her music as others seem to be. Nice use of elephant.).

Since I don't have a job that requires killing time at a desk, I tend to skip most of the fun threads (the kind that get a million witty responses that'll change our lives forever) and gravitate more towards the ones that vanish quickly.

One kind of great one has been valiantly sinking and rising for the last few weeks: Inner Dialogue! Are they or aren't they the great lost Sagittarius/Free Design style outfit?

And the answer is yes! Big yes! If you've run out of Free Design albums to buy, this is seriously your next stop. Whew. I was getting worried.

You can still stream the whole album here, but sometimes portability is a good thing. Here's Inner Dialogue and Yesterday The Dog, and for god's sake pay attention to the lyrics!

There was definitely a vinyl reissue of this at one point, and I'm pretty sure there's a CD as well, but my Japanese doesn't seem to be up to the task of confirming this.

Inner Dialogue by Inner Dialogue
Yesterday The Dog by Inner Dialogue



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?