Thursday, January 13, 2005

 
The Word Is Fut

Tofu Hut has one of the weirder Beatles tracks posted today (You Know My Name, Look Up The Number). If you haven't heard it, it's worth a listen, if only to remind yourself that the Beatles (and especially Paul) really were pretty strange.

That prompts me to post today's track, which I've been meaning to get to in order to kick off a feature on a band that isn't the Beatles.

Anyway, here's a great song called Have You Heard The Word. Hmmm, that vocalist sounds awfully familiar. I wonder why they left this off of the Beatles Anthologies!

Ever noticed that "Tofu Hut" is an anagram for "U Hot Fut"? Stranger and stranger. I wonder if this was all meant to be...

(More details this evening, and I kindly request that all Fut fans keep the word to themselves until then.)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?