Wednesday, March 31, 2004

 
I have to go get a kitten fixed (how's that for an excuse) so today's posting won't be up till around noon, but it's a pretty good one.

Meanwhile, I just wanted to say that I finally downloaded the ogg encoder/player for Windows that Classical Gasp links to, and it's so much fun! You drop the little ogg file onto a little fish who spins around and around while decoding it, until he (I think the fish is a he) produces a wave file (the fish can also just play the song if you wish). I don't actually care much about the file sizes of songs that I download (I have Optimum Online, which means I can download the contents of the entire Universe in about twenty seconds) but ogg's do sound better at a smaller file size, which is a nice thing for people with dial up. And that little fish is really cool!

See you later today.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?