Thursday, October 23, 2003

 
Right now I'm listening to what I'm told is the Steve Albini produced version of Nirvana's "All Apologies." I got it from this place. [Oops, it moved. Guess I'll have to host it myself. Stay tuned.] Ok, here it is.

I'm not a big fan of Nirvana. I'm not even a little fan. But I almost always love hearing alternate versions of well-known songs. I like the dynamics of this version.

Here's an mp3 from Mark Robinson's new solo album "Origami and Urbanism." Here's another. The first one distorts a bit...I wonder if he did that on purpose or if his record label screwed up making the mp3. Both sound like Unrest, but like uninspired and tired and minimalist Unrest. Come on Mark, stop screwing around and make a good record again!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?